Clothing For Men & Boys

Like us on FacebookDiamonds has been providing men and boys wear for over 60 years. Starting in 1953, Phil Diamond open doors as an army surplus store for men. During his years, the business moved around the downtown Algona business area until finally settling at its current location at 104 East State Street. During that time Phil added a boys section and from time to time sold some women’s wear.

In 1982, Phil sold the business to Dave Jensen. Dave focused attention to men’s and boy’s wear. In 2007, Jeff and Jennifer Marsh purchased the business from Dave.

Today, Diamonds continues to provide men’s wear in sizes small to 6X Big and Tall and boy’s wear in sizes 4 to 20. They also carry two lines of women’s jeans in sizes 4 to 24 and up to 36L. Casual to formal, Diamonds has (as customers tell us) the best selection of sizes in northern Iowa.

Jeff & Jennifer Marsh, Owners
Jeff & Jennifer Marsh, Owners